- Fresh Lobster Eggs Benedict, with a spicy home made hollandaise sauce on a sweet potato rusty.
- Banana Fritters drizzled with coconut liqueur & dusted in fresh coconut.
- Spinach and Feta Frittata served with Hash brown.
- Freshly baked Muffins and Bread served with cream and fresh berries.
- All breakfast meals are served with freshly brewed Coffee, Tea, Milk, Fresh Juices, Fresh Fruit with an assortments of Yogurts as well as Cereals including home made Muesli.
- Spinach and Ricotta Tortellini with a hint of Gorgonzola cream.
- Moules Marinieres served fresh baked Granary Bread rolls.
- Honey Roasted duck breast dressed with a Chickpea and Beetroot salsa.
- Catch of the day Carpaccio.…
- Confit of Duck Ravioli with Sage & Hazelnut Beurre Noisette.
- Caramelized Onion Soups with Parmesan croutons.
- “Yum Nuah” aka Thai Beef Salad.
- Gorgonzola and Fennel tartlets.
- Ham & Artichoke Risotto Cakes.
- Thai coconut prawns. Scallops with Saffron cream.
- Blini with Chili Crab Salad.
- Lamb Breast with Boulangere Potatoes served with a Lamb Jus.
- Pan Fried Seabass with Mussels, cockles, peas & Wild mushroom Fricassee.
- Caramelized Scallops served with a Pea Puree & Parma ham Crisps.
- Best end of Lamb with a Vegetable Tian, Dauphine Potatoes and an olive and red wine Reduction.
- Baked Lemon Sole with Brown Shrimp, Pine nuts & Rosemary butter on a bed of greens.
- Loin of Venison en Croute with a Dark chocolate jus and Creamy Mash Potatoes.
- Salmon Filo Parcel filled with sun-blushed tomatoes and anchovies served with a fresh green
- Chocolate and Cointreau Mouse. Praline soufflé.
- Champagne & Rasberry Sorbet.
- Honey & Greek Yogurt Panna Cotta.
- Deliciously warm Chocolate Fondant.
- Lemon Tart.
- Mille Feuille served with fresh Berries and vanilla Crème Patisserie.